Banknotes in circulation rose by 6.4 bln euro to 315.1 bln euro, the ECB said. The gold position of the eurosystem was unchanged at 128.323 bln euro, it said. The eurosystem includes the ECB and the national central banks of the euro zone.
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements