The Hong Kong Monetary Authority(HKMA) announced Monday that the official foreign currency reserve assets of Hong Kong amounted to 112.3 billion US dollars at the end of August 2002.
Including unsettled forward contracts, the foreign currency reserve assets of Hong Kong at the end of August 2002 stood
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power