Park Seung, the governor of South Korea's central bank, said on Friday he expects the economy to stage a much-awaited recovery in the final quarter and growth could pick up to four to five per cent next year.
Park's comments were broadly into line with Finance Mini
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde