He told newspaper Clarin that the central bank will strengthen its control over the floating dollar market.
The central bank will also prevent financial institutions and bureaux de change re-selling dollars at more than 5 cents above the price at which they bought them.
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart