However, the probe, which was initially blocked by some Labour MPs on the cross-party Treasury select committee, will not take place until the autumn. This means it could face ridicule if the chancellor makes a decision on a euro referendum before the committee publishes its report on the basis of the tests.
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart