"Global growth is disproportionately dependent on the US and China. The euro-zone and Japan, which together make up about a quarter of global gross domestic product (GDP), have disappointed once again," the newspaper quoted the Fund as saying in its latest World
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency