The Reserve Bank now expects CPIX inflation, the monetary-policy relevant measure, to hit 13% in the third quarter, rather than 12% as predicted in June. However, Tito Mboweni, the governor of the Reserve Bank, said he now expects inflation to decline significantly in the first quarter of 2009, partly as a result of a reweighting and rebasing of the C
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?