Some economists have said the appointment of Papademos to succeed Christian Noyer as ECB vice president at the end of this month could lead to the ECB putting less reliance on M3.
The Greek is known in the market for his 'anglo-saxon' background, including large stints in the US, which some hope will mo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations