In addition, Hamad Abdul Mohsen Al-Marzooq has been named as deputy head. The appointments were announced at the bank's shareholder meeting on 27 June.
A total of four new members of the board were also elected at the meeting.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré