Gono will take over from Leonard Tsumba, whose term of office expires at the end of November after serving a maximum 10 years allowed by the constitution.
Senior banking industry officials said yesterday that Gono, a former tea boy who made history
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit