Gono will take over from Leonard Tsumba, whose term of office expires at the end of November after serving a maximum 10 years allowed by the constitution.
Senior banking industry officials said yesterday that Gono, a former tea boy who made history b
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde