Prodi was quoted on Friday as saying that recent scandals were damaging Italy's image abroad and needed to be fixed.
Prodi spoke with financial daily Il Sole/24 Ore as calls mounted from the opposition for Bank of Italy governor Antonio Fazio to resign following revelations of his involvement in a bank takeover bid tha
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations