The RBA said this important role oversees the economics function of the bank, and is responsible for economic analysis and research, and policy advice to the governor and the board.
Dr Edey, 42, graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in 1980.
He holds a PhD from the London School of Economics, and has a strong record of published research in several fields o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde