Coordinating minister for economic affairs Rizal Ramli told the House of Representatives (DPR) in a plenary session that the amendment of the existing central bank bill was clearly needed to adjust to new developments in economy as well as to improve the work of the central bank in its mission to support the country's economic activities.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting