The overpayments by Bank of Japan was for air fares for domestic business trips, Kyodo said, quoting unidentified sources.
The practice among some Bank of Japan staff members has been conducted over the last several years, according to Dow Jones Newswires, which also reported the scandal, quoting unidentified sources close to the bank.
The allegations are part of an ong
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations