The central bank's benchmark target for the overnight rate remains at 8.25%, a three-year high. But the institution's post-meeting statement was more dovish than in previous months, stressing the downside risks to growth.
"The strong recession already impacting industrialised countries, particularly the United States, is negatively impacting Mexican economic activity," the central ba
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory