The names for the next round of reshuffle at public sector banks was finalised by the banking division of the Ministry of Finance.
As a replacement, K Cherian Verghese, CMD, Corporation Bank is likely to take over as CMD at Union Bank of India, The Economic Times said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations