A gauge of the U.S. economy rose last week to its highest level in over three years, strengthening hopes for a comeback in the economy, a report showed on Friday.
The Economic Cycle Research Institute, a private forecasting group, said its weekly leading index
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor