The two governors are believed to have initiated comprehensive correspondent banking relationships that are set to unlock immense opportunities for Zimbabwe and China, The Herald said.
With the largest national population in the world, a fast-growing economy and a strong gross reserves position, China has b
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations