The mandate stems from legislative reforms to the bank payment systems law, central bank banking services director Pablo Narvaez said.
In practical terms, the central bank must connect its communications network to those of other banks in the financial system, and must implement public key infrastructure (PKI) fo
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank