Ellie Saleeby, the man who presided over the Central Bank of Liberia (CBL), amidst controversies and allegations of impropriety has finally been hurried through the back door on the insistence of a visiting IMF delegation to Liberia, according to a report in The Analyst (Monrovia).
The delegation is i
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor