Speaking in Washington, IMF managing director Horst Kohler spoke favourably about the swift response of major central banks in cutting lending rates and called for "a co-ordinated response by the entire international community".
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde