In his first visit to Turkey since taking office on 1 February, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda spent four days in Ankara and Istanbul, where he met with senior government officials and business leaders to discuss preparations for the annual event.
"We are excited about Turkey hosting our 38th Annual Meeting in Istanbul, which represents a true bridge between E
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms