The minutes said that on balance the short-term prospects for growth and prices were little changed from the Bank's August Inflation Report, although some MPC members judged the downside risks to demand had increased.
``The cumulative increase in the oil pric
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows