"If the Dallas Fed does not have a president by Jan. 1 -- then Dallas' vote at the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) will pass to Atlanta as the alternate until a president is hired in Dallas," the bank said according to Reuters.
McTeer retired on Nov. 4
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research