Source: Financial Times
Senior Republicans yesterday stepped up efforts to increase the powers of the Securities and Exchange Commission as the agency strives to reassert its supremacy in financial regulation.
Michael Oxley, chairman of the House financial services committee, and Richard Baker, chair of the capital ma
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS