A survey of 832 Seoul residents by the Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) showed that 81.3 percent backed the idea of introducing two bigger banknotes.
In the same survey in 2000, only 65.3 percent supported the use of banknotes denominated 50,000 won and 100,000 won
About 45 percent demanded both 50,000 won and 100,
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS