"The central bank governor has been saying that there is ample liquidity but there are times when circumstances change, and require extra provisions," he said. "We will demand further easing of monetary policy."
The comment comes as the bank prepares to hold its re
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde