"We've already started the training and established a dedicated unit and hope that it will be up and running by the end of 2005," al-Shabibi said on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum.
The Central Bank governor said modernization of this system, plus the attempt to get
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows