Mazaheri told Sarmayeh, an Iranian newspaper, that the 10% rate, which is more than 14 percentage points below the central bank's latest measure of inflation, "cannot be imposed."
"We hold a different position to the president," he said.
On Monday, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said infl
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations