The latest agreed changes to the charter due to be approved by EU leaders next month added the objective of low inflation, the ECB's central mission, to a key article that spells out the core goals of the 25-nation Union.
"The Union shall work for the sustainable development of Europe based on balanced economic
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde