Oteh, a British national of Nigerian origin who holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, has been with the AfDB since 1992.
She takes over from Thierry de Longuemar, who has moved to ABN AMRO in London, where he is global head of central bank coverage, AfDB officials said.
The AfDB, which has its headquarters
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting