The company is said to have sold 300 such ATMs to a city-based multinational bank, which will soon install these machines throughout the region. The Indian operation of the same bank has made a firm order for 1,000 NanoCash machines to be installed in different locations in India.
According to company sourc
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power