Deputy Finance Minister Varathep Rattanakorn told reporters the refinancing would be split into 30 billion baht planned for December, 50 billion baht for April and 10 billion baht in June.
He did not say how the refinancing would be conducted but the finance ministry has said new bonds would be issued to r
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?