"The prospect of sustained expansion and job creation and of a rising standard of living for Canadians is better than it has been for some time," Mr. Dodge wrote in a private brief to Mr. Goodale obtained by Bloomberg News under Canada's Access to Information Act.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting