Source: The Moscow Times
In the official early trade, used to set the official ruble next-day rate, the currency traded in a narrow band at a weighted average of 31.381 to the dollar. It traded at 31.384 against the dollar Thursday.
"The pressure now is on the dollar rather than on the ruble a
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency