Foreign direct investment is down in the second half of this year, Fraga said at a news conference as the Brazilian economy struggles with a sinking currency and stock market amid concerns over the upcoming presidential election in October.
But Fraga added he saw "rea
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde