Source: Korea Times
The economy is not exposed to deflation risks, a decline in the prices of goods and services with slowing growth, Bank of Korea (BOK) Governor Park Seung said yesterday.
In a meeting with reporters, Park stressed that given the current price levels and heated real estate market, there is little possibility of d
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system