Former governor Kori Udovicki said she had been honoured to work for the central bank and wished the new management success.
Jelasic thanked Udovicki and the outgoing Council for their responsible management.
He told staff during Monday's takeover ceremony that the goal of the NBS would be to maintain the stability of prices and the country's financial system.
To that end, he
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde