Prior to the move, Narron had worked as the vice president responsible for the New York Fed's data centre relocation project since October 2008.
He joined the central bank in May 2003, working first as a staff director in the cash and custody department, then switching to the chief of staff's office in February 2007 where he was deputy chief of staff.
He holds a bachelor
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde