"I back the idea that the U.S. monetary authorities have done a very important job in getting to a more neutral monetary policy regarding their own economy."
"Still some measures might be needed in the future, but that will depend very much on the data on the strength of the U.S. economy," Rato, the IMF managi
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system