"As our economy remains in a mild deflationary phase, it is essential that the government and the Bank of Japan (BOJ) continue to work together to take effective and comprehensive measures to overcome this deflation," he said.
"Asian economies, with China and India in the lead, contin
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde