Mr Zhou's appointment is for a term of two years from March 2005. He succeeds Mr Joseph C K Yam, Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, as ACC Chairman. Mr Yam chaired the Council from March 2003 to February 2005.
The ACC comprises the Governors of the BIS member cent
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart