In his response, Djukanovic underlined that the Montenegrin authorities were of the opinion that the FRY (Federal Republic of Yugoslavia), which appoints governors of the Yugoslav National Bank, was illegitimate.
"I am using this opportunity to remind you o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting