The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the three note-issuing banks (Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Standard Chartered Bank and The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited) today (Sunday) announced that the new series of HK$100 and HK$500 banknotes will be put into circulation from 15 December 2003.
The new HK$100 and HK
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development