The fire broke out at Gono's farm in Norton, 40km from the capital Harare on Friday, four days after Gono said Zimbabweans had less than a month to hand in small amounts of old banknotes to the banks.
Police have begun investigations into the blaze amid suspicion it may have been deliberately started, the state-run Sunday Mail said.
The Mail also raised fears for Go
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?