The headhunter, which has had expressions of interest already, ran its first advertisement yesterday.
Adverts will be placed in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States for the job which pays just under $500,000 a year.
Attributes the bank is looking for include the highest integrity, credibility, intellectual ability, with proven leadership, and outstandi
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase