100-krone note safeguarded against counterfeiting
On 25 March, Norges Bank is putting a new version of the 100-krone note into circulation. The note has been upgraded to the same level of protection against counterfeiting as the 1000-, 500- and 200-krone notes. Among other things, it is equipped with a broad, hologram foil stripe to the right of the portrait. When the note is held at diff
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?