Source: AME Info
The Bahrain Monetary Agency (BMA) will host leading central bank Governors, who will be in Bahrain next week to attend the 3rd meeting of the Council of the Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB).
The IFSB Council comprises the President of the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations