Professor Garcia is internationally recognized for his work in the fields of finance, macroeconomics, and financial econometrics.
Governor David Dodge said, "The Bank of Canada is delighted to support the work of Professor Garcia. His research on the relationship between investor's preferences, economic fundamentals, and
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor