Source: The Australian
Treasurer Peter Costello today reappointed Ian Macfarlane governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia.
Mr Macfarlane, whose term was due to expire on September 18, will continue for another three years until September 17, 2006.
He would t
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls